Saturday, February 27, 2010

17 Weeks!

17 Weeks!

This time around I promised myself that I would be better at documenting my pregnancy. So here you go here are my first belly shots! These are not the best pictures of me but Greg didn't really see why I wanted him to shoot pictures of my stomach at this point, and I was trying to explain to him it's so we can see the differences to come. Right now I am starting to feel really good and actually I have felt so much better this pregnancy than I did with Bryson! Bryson is telling me every day that my stomach is getting bigger, I think he will be excited to be a big brother!

6 comments:

Clyde Family said...

yea for you. I am glad you are adding another one. They are so worth it.

Abbey said...

You. Just like with Bryson, can't even tell that you're pregnant.

And I can just imagine Greg giving you sass about taking the pics.

Miss you guys!

Caroline said...

Nope. Can't tell either. We CAN probably wear the same jean size though because you are finally my size:) No problem about the call last week. I heard you had some sad news:( Can't wait to see Greg next week though. Aaron gets to introduce him. Is there anything you would like to add to his introduction:)

Jenn and Tyler said...

Kell, what belly? You are so funny but it's fun to see pics of you anyway! Glad you're feeling good, it was so good to see you! Hope it happens again soon!

SeeingSautters said...

Kelli, I am so excited for you guys. You have such a cute family and I am excited to be able to keep in touch with you more this way. You totally do look so great! Candace

Jill and Dane said...

I miss you Kel! I really do. It's been forever, but I feel like if I saw ya, we would pick up right where we left off. :) Congrats on baby! I am just a little ways behind you