Sunday, June 14, 2009

Time out for women!

This year I had the opportunity of going to Time out for women with my good friends Tiffany, and Sheryl. We left on a Friday afternoon and headed down to Cincinnati (it was a 5 hour drive). We had so much fun, it was such an awesome experience. Sherri Dew, Hillary Weekes, and tons of other great speakers were there this year! Seriously, if any of you have a chance to go, GO!!! It is like a spiritual boot camp for women, it reminded me a lot of Efy. Hopefully I will be able to go every year!

4 comments:

Gage said...

I know I probably already asked you this but...where do you live? i am about 2 hours from Cincinnati. We live in Indianapolis. I'm glad you enjoyed Time out for women. Glad you got to go.

The Dahlstroms said...

I live in Kirtland, Ohio area. We used to live in Fort Wayne, Indiana before we moved here. You guys should come and visit and see the sites!

Steelman Co. said...

Kelli! You should have called me. Cincinnati is only like an hour and a half from us!

The Dahlstroms said...

I didn't think it was that close to you guys! Well if I ever do it again I will definitely invite you!