Saturday, August 16, 2008

Painesville, Ohio Fair!

Yesterday we went to the Painesville City fair with the Bird Family. We all had a really good time, it has been so long since Greg and I have been to a fair (since Roseau Minnesota). Bryson had so much fun petting the animals, he kept saying, "baaa, baaa". He was a little scared of the horses at first because one sneezed on him but after a little while he got the courage up to pet them, I think he is going to be an animal lover like his Mommy!

Greg is so excited about him being the next President and taking all of our money away from us! (Just for the record we are not supporting Obama!)


Bryson loved the Mini horses they are just his size!



Bryson and his best buddy Landon!



Bryson and Greg petting the sheep.



Bryson getting his courage up to pet the big horsey!


4 comments:

Paige Hanna said...

LOVE the fair pictures! I'd be happy to make you a cover. Is the Britax Marathon the one I have? I'm going to try and make a cover for myself and I'll show you how it turns out, then you can let me know if you really want one :

Jenny said...

I am so glad to commented. We are great. It is always good to find old friends. Your little boy is so cute. I am glad to see that you guys are doing good.

Jenn and Tyler said...

How fun! You guys look so cute! We went to the fair yesterday but I forgot my camera so I didn't post. Conner really enjoyed the sheep and goats to. Oh, him and Bryson would have so much fun together, can't wait to see you guys for the holidays!

Sears Family of 6, wait wow 6!!!!! said...

Bryson and Carson would have tons of fun together- after all they are exactly the same age!! We will have to find a way to get them together so they can play some day! Making a trip to Hawaii anytime soon???